• Bookings for tables inside must be taken this can be done on the day but we advise to book in advance to avoid disappointment, tables can be booked for up to six people or two households per table.
• Tables outside in our ample gardens do not need to be booked and our play equipment is open.
• When visiting on arrival you will be directed to your table from our order point by a member of staff who will explain our new one way system and talk you through the all our safety measures.
• Through out the day tables, chairs, bar area and toilets will be cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis. We have sanitisation points around the pub for you to use.
• You will be asked to leave contact details for your party for the governments track and trace.
• For the time being we will be offering a reduced menu this will be reviewed and updated periodically, it is available for eat in and take away.
• Walk-ins are welcome
We very much look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you soon.
Best wishes Mark Rachel and the White Hart team.